Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Don't Blame Pop Culture...

Of course, let's not put the weight of our problems and addictions to what our society puts in, not just our own but our children's daily lives as well. Don't we all just love hearing and seeing the same dramatic altercations between celebrities that my little sister looks up to. Let's publicize numerous hip hop and pop stars slutty moments for the whole world to see. Then maybe, with faith, that my little sister will grow to be a respectable women because that huge part of responsibility is left upon my mothers shoulders. The government and entertainment industry can reek all havoc they seek because it's what the generation before me and my little sister wants to get a kick out of. So, let's not blame pop culture.. let's blame the generation before me, i.e, our parents for allowing my little sister and I for seeing, hearing, and reenacting what we see everywhere we go. Now it's up to me, to stop my little sister from becoming the next Mimi Faust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment